— By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept, Paulo Coelho
the listing of my favorite classical pieces in no particular order:
- Salut D’Amour - Edward Elgar he composed combination of sweetest melodies ever, a must-play song at my wedding HAHAHA :P
- La Campanella - Franz Liszt butterflies dance around me whenever i listen to this
- Rhapsody in Blue - Gershwin a jazz extravaganza for classical music. very exciting piece with swinging blues melodies :D
- Waltz of the Flowers - Tchaikovsky who doesn’t love tchaikovsky’s? imagine dream
- ‘Tristesse’ Etude no. 3 in E Major, Op. 3 No. 3 - Chopin
- ‘Pathetique’ Sonata, 2nd Movement - Beethoven this was one of few classical pieces i actually learned very well by ear, and one of my very first favorite classical pieces
- ‘Spring’ Violin Sonata No. 5 in F Major - Beethoven from the very first second i could really feel the grass and breezes on my face upon hearing this
- Carmen Fantasie - Sarasate such a merry melodies, imagine a playful pas de deux of latin american dancers
- Notturno D’Amour - Drigo not sure if this one’s a classical piece, but the piano/flute version, oh my god..
- Fantasie Impromptu - Chopin still haven’t managed to complete this piece up till now, and still drool over people who plays this perfectly
- Etude Op. 10 No. 4 in C-Sharp Minor - Chopin
- Alborada del Gracioso (Miroirs) - Maurice Ravel imagine circus!
anyway don’t mind my absurd visualizations :P
when it comes to family, we’re all such a cry baby, aren’t we? It was once when i had a facetime call with my parents and brothers, I hardly held back inconvenient tears just because i missed them so much (for God’s sake). I didn’t realize this til I started living a distance apart from them.
Whoever you are should be grateful if you still live under the same roof with your parents. God I currently miss them so much.